Sunday, April 30, 2017

The digital divide

What I believe is that technology won't hold me back because it can help to spread things around. For example everyone uses technology and since it's not really secure and everyone sees what you do why not turn it into a benefit to yourself. As in spreading a word that you cut hair, or selling some thing like products, cloths, toys etc. if you are trying to sell something it would be faster to do it through social media or the technology you use that contains the media to spread word easier. That's a benefit to make some money. Another thing you can do with technology is teach something you like to show others. What I think of technology now is that it can either be to show off something you like doing or something your working on like for me is cutting hair I've been at it for 3 years nd it was rough learning since no one would really know but know that I got way better at it and can share it with others by using technology and as I progress and show off more all the people using technology would be interested in the work I do and would come to me for a haircut. What technology and the media is now is just to get around and spread word or just to share what you want and there's no privacy so it's basically your digital life

No comments:

Post a Comment